Signifikant enables marketers to improve their advertising effectiveness by measuring the campaign lift across online and offline channels. The data is prepared and automatically brought into a form that permits efficient AI analysis. By applying hundreds of thousands of algorithms and model variants, we create objective comparability across all channels and enable advertising investments to adapt flexibly to the commercial strategy and maximise the media ROI of our customers.
Data is your thing? “Data-Wrangling”, no problem? You can create customer-related evaluations with R? You have experience in modelling, with time series data as well as underlying factors and events? Do you want to work in a motivated and agile team?
- Data wrangling, responsible for accurate data and analysis
- Creating customer-related sophisticated models and descriptive evaluations with R
- Supporting the visualization and creation of interactive dashboards that present timeseries, categorical characteristics and KPIs intuitively for the marketing and campaign manager
- Questioning and continuous improvement of existing processes and working methods
- Agile team player who enjoys exciting challenges
- University or college degree with a strong quantitative or analytical focus in statistics/data analysis/data mining
- Experience as data scientist, data analyst or statistician
- Experience in modelling, with time series data as well as underlying factors and events and hierarchical bayes models
- Experience with statistical software, especially with the programming language R, (Python is an advantage)
- Experience with the visualization software “Tableau”
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (including Excel Pivot and VBA)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in the media industry is an advantage
If you would like to get infected by the dynamics of a MarTech start-up, we are looking forward to your application. Apply for this job